Wasps are a highly alarming source of concern for many people. These annoying pests can make your difficult. It is not an easy task to eliminate them from your garden. If you are thinking about how to get rid of wasps in your garden, you can follow the method advocated below. This method doesn’t utilize any costly commercial products or chemicals. On the contrary, it is a 100% safe and natural method to eliminate wasps.
image via: honestandtruly.com
You just need a few ingredients to make this natural solution. It makes use of easily available ingredients at your home.
What are the ingredients required?
1. Dish soap – 1 teaspoon
2. Water – 2 cups
3. Peppermint essential oil – 1 teaspoon
Step by step instructions
1. The first thing you need to do is to blend all three ingredients properly before pouring the mixture into a spray bottle.
2. You must shake well every time before use
3. The mist should be sprayed directly onto the nests. You need to perform this task only at night and in the morning
4. Stay away from the garden immediately. You can find wasps falling and dying within seconds.
You have to perform the spraying process a couple of times. It is a highly efficient method that offers excellent results.